Whether you want to learn to ride English or Western-style, you can get started with the basics of good riding skills in this class. You can gain: riding skills, patience, responsibility, compassion, sportsmanship, and pure enjoyment of the outdoors!
• For beginner to intermediate riders.
• Riders must be 5-18 yrs. old (as of Sept. 1, 2021).
• Helmets and tack provided. Wear pants/jeans and closed-toe shoes.
• Rider will meet once a week for 6 weeks for 45 minutes each time.
• Held at Fletcher Park, Lakeview Rd. Click here for directions.
MONDAY – FRIDAY (the day and time will be scheduled when you register for your session)
*Riders must register for a 45 minute time slot between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm
Fee: $150/6 sessions
1 rider per time slot: 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Register at Honey Bowen Building or online beginning October 11, 2021
Therapeutic Horseback Riding (Stirrup Some Fun)
**POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
This program is designed for children with disabilities or life challenging situations. Horseback riding allows these children to experience outdoor fun while using the horse as a tool to improve posture, self-esteem, balance, coordination and more! Classes are offered in four-week sessions.
For more information, call 764-5637.