Adult Basketball League Announcement
The Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Department is excited to announce the return of the Men’s and Women’s Basketball League starting April 19th.
Managers can sign their team up online or by contacting Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or Lrobinson@bullochrec.com.
- Games will be held twice a week starting at 7:00 PM. Final Schedule will be sent out a week prior to start of the league. Teams will play 1 practice game, 8 regular season games, and a final tournament to decide champion. Games will be played on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- Team Entry Fee will be due by first practice game April 19th. NO exceptions unless there is approval by the Athletic Manager (Dadrian Cosby).
- Final rosters need to be established by the practice game. Roster changes will not be allowed after the practice game.
- Jerseys of similar color will be mandatory by the start of your first regular season game. If you have issues finding jerseys, please contact Lenard Robinson, contact information is below.
- All games consist of two 20-minute halves, with the clock running the first 18-minutes of each half.
- BCRPD will provide game balls.
- All players must be 18 or older to participate.
- Players who do not have a team are able to join free agent pool by contacting Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or by emailing Lrobinson@bullochrec.com.