Fall 2022 information:
Managers Meeting – August 29th
League begins the week of September 5th and will end early October.
Adult Basketball League Announcement
The Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Department is excited to announce the return of the Men’s and Women’s Basketball League.
Games will be played at William James Middle School starting September 7th.
Managers can sign their team up online by contacting Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or Lrobinson@bullochrec.com.
- Games will be held twice a week starting at 7:00 PM. Final Schedule will be decided at managers meeting subject to participant availability. Teams will play 1 practice game, 8 regular season games, and a final tournament to decide champion. Games will be played on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- Team Entry Fee will be $475 and is due by September 7th practice game. NO exceptions unless there is approval by the Athletic Manager (Dadrian Cosby).
- Final rosters need to be established by the September 7th practice game. Roster changes will not be allowed after the practice game.
- Jerseys of similar color will be mandatory by the start of your first regular season game. If you have issues finding jerseys, please contact Lenard Robinson, contact information is below.
- All games consist of two 20-minute halves, with the clock running the first 18-minutes of each half.
- BCRPD will provide game balls.
- All players must be 18 or older to participate.
- Players who do not have a team are able to join free agent pool by contacting Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or by emailing Lrobinson@bullochrec.com.
If interested, please contact Lenard Robinson by email at Lrobinson@bullochrec.com, or by calling 912-489-9054.
Spring 2022 Champions: Celtics
Spring 2022 Runner-Up: Claxton Ballers
Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Spring 2022 Adult Basketball Final Regular Season
1 Run It Up 7-1
2 Stay Gold 7-1
3 Celtics 6-2
4 Claxton Ballers 5-3
5 Showtime Blue Devils 4-4
6 Shootout 2-6
7 Street Sweepers 1-7
8 Fair Jordans 0-8
Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Spring 2022 Most Valuable Player:
Celtics: #00 Lajuan Clarington
First Team All Rec League:
G: Celtics #3 O’aaron Ware
G: Stay Gold #5 Malik Gibbons
F: Showtime Blue Devils #3 Deionte Reddick
F: Celtics #00 Lajuan Clarington
C: Claxton Ballers #24 Daundray Williams
For more information on the Fall 2022 Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Adult Basketball League please contact Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or Lrobinson@bullochrec.com