Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Kickball League Announcement
Bulloch County Recreation and Parks is excited to announce the return of adult kickball played at Mill Creek Park starting April 17th.
Individuals and teams can sign up at the Honey Bowen Building on Fair Road prior to June 9th.
- Team Entry Fee of $50 is due by first practice game on April 17th.
- Games will be held once/twice a week (Monday’s and/or Thursday’s) starting at 7:00 P.M. Teams will play 1 practice game, a regular season game against each team in the division, and final tournament to decide champion. Schedule is subject to change based on participant availability and number of teams playing. Schedule will be discussed and sent out week prior to the start of games
- Players who do not have a team are able to join free agent pool by contacting Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or by emailing Lrobinson@bullochrec.com.
- Team Entry fees must be paid by the practice game. NO exceptions unless there is approval by the Athletic Manager (Dadrian Cosby). If your entry fee is not paid in full you will be taken off the schedule.
- All games will be 6 innings. Mercy Rule is 15 after 3 innings, or 10 after 4.
- Each game will have a 45 minute time limit. No new inning will begin time limit has expired; however, any inning which has been started prior to the time limit expiring will be completed.
- Players must be 18 years of age to participate.
If interested, please contact Lenard Robinson by email at Lrobinson@bullochrec.com or by calling 912-489-9054.