Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Soccer League Announcement.
The Bulloch County Recreation and Parks Department is excited to announce the return of our Adult Soccer League.
Managers can sign their team up by contacting Lenard Robinson prior to the start of games April 23rd.
- Team Entry Fee will be $455 and is due by first game. NO exceptions unless there is approval by the Athletic Manager (Dadrian Cosby)
- Games will be held Sundays starting April 23rd at 4:00 P.M. Teams will play 8 regular season games, and a final tournament to decide champion. Final schedule is subject to change based on participant availability.
- All regular season games can end in a tie. Tournament games ending in a tie after regulation play ends will have one 15-minute overtime period. If a tie still exist after the overtime period teams will then go to penalty kicks.
- Teams will receive 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss.
- Recommendations are to play 11 vs 11. Field dimensions will be 100 yd by 60 yd.
- Game time is forfeit time. Teams with missing players can start with at least 8 players. Players that show up after the game has started will be allowed to join the game up until the end of the first half. Teams must start the second half with the number of players that were in the game at the end of the first half. Players that arrive after the end of the first half can participate, but only as a substitute for another player.
- If a team does not have at least 8 players, the opposing team will have the opportunity to take the forfeit or wait. If the team wants to wait, the clock will start.
- There are no restrictions on the number of substitutions on any single player or teams during the game.
- All players must be 18 or older to participate.
- Players who do not have a team are able to join free agent pool by contacting Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or by emailing Lrobinson@bullochrec.com.
If interested, please contact Lenard Robinson by email at Lrobinson@bullochrec.com, or by calling 912-489-9054.