Wrestling Posted Teams – updated 1/11/23
2022-2023 Wrestling Schedule – updated 1/11/23
This program will be instructional in nature and is for ages 5 to 15. The goal of this program is to promote health & physical fitness, good sportsmanship, learning of wrestling fundamentals, and to provide a fun and worthwhile leisure activity for participants. The Youth Wrestling season run November through February. Youth Wrestling will meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays and select Saturdays at Mill Creek Elementary School.
The age control date is September 1, 2022. Please note there are NO exceptions to the age control date. No child will be allowed to play out of his/her age category.
Evaluations for the Wrestling Program will be held:
- Flea and Tiny Mite – Tuesday, November 15th 6pm at Mill Creek Elem School
- Minor and Major – Thursday, November 17th 6pm at Mill Creek Elem School
Teams will be posted November 23, 2022 at 5pm on this page.
$75 after November 10th
- Singlets and headgear will be provided by BCRP
- Participants may practice in t-shirts and shorts, however shorts must have no pockets.
- Wrestling shoes are required.
- 2022-2023 Wrestling Parent Pack
The BCRP Youth Wrestling Program Supervisor is Ashton Faircloth.
You may reach BCRP by phone at (912) 489-9057.