Managers Meeting: August 15th at the Honey Bowen Building (1 Max Lockwood Drive)
Bulloch County Recreation and Parks is excited to announce the return of adult 7 on 7 flag football played at Mill Creek Park starting August 22nd.
Individuals and teams can sign up by contacting Lenard Robinson prior to August 15th. Contact Information is below.
- Team Entry Fee of $285 is due by first practice game on August 22nd.
- Games will be played once to twice a week (Monday’s and/or Thursday’s weekly) starting at 7:00 P.M. Teams will play 1 practice game, a regular season game against each team in the division, and final tournament to decide champion. Schedule is subject to change based on participant availability and will be determined one week prior to games beginning.
- Players who do not have a team are able to join free agent pool by contacting Lenard Robinson at 912-489-9054 or by emailing Lrobinson@bullochrec.com.
- Team Entry fees must be paid by the practice game. NO exceptions unless there is approval by the Athletic Manager (Dadrian Cosby).
- All games will have two 22-minute halves with a running clock the first 20 minutes of each half. Official USA Football 7 on 7 rules will be used. Each team will be allowed two timeouts per half.
- Teams will supply their own official sized football.
- Players must be 18 years of age to participate.
If interested, please contact Lenard Robinson by email at Lrobinson@bullochrec.com or by calling 912-489-9054.